At home. I will recall its history: January 4th 2007 peony seeds placed in the frozen earth under snow; May 2008 first growth rises through the earth; 2009, 2010, 2011 increased growth of young seedlings; 2012, the first white flower, a fragrant bomb, graces a slender stem; I move the plant close to the entry of the house to bask in its scent; Summer 2013 a dozen winter-white flowers reveal its true beauty.
Although not yet registered with the American Peony Society, its name is easy -Snow-White!
grower in La Malbaie, Québec. He recently wrote
about his passion for peonies in the February
2013 (vol. 16/number 1) newsletter.
By Michel St-Pierre
As a non-profit organization, our mission as a Society is to promote cultivation and enjoyment of peonies in Canada.
- About CPS / SCP
- AGM 2016
- Events / Événements
- You are Invited to our Open Gardens! Visitez nos jardins de pivoines! 2016
- Seed Exchange graine de change / Propagation
- Root Sale
- Vente racine
- Origin and micropropagation
- Flower Forms In Peonies
- Peony Bloom Date Project
- Showing Peonies
- Pests and Disease
- Planting/ Care/Drying/ Cutting /Storing
- Hybridizing Peonies
- Dividing Your Peonies
- Peony Questions Answered
- Products/ Books On Peonies
- Suppliers and Group Links
- Strategic Review
- Contact Us / Membership Form / Constitution / By Laws